- bism likes this
- siangmalam likes this
- jilbabohay reblogged this from ceramicsnow and added:
- pacifistliz likes this
- themindofjoeymac reblogged this from ceramicsnow
- lefthandedsmudges reblogged this from ceramicsnow
- the-blue-hour likes this
- darkerthancole reblogged this from ceramicsnow and added:
- caitlindeane likes this
- mseinfeld likes this
- infinietaudela reblogged this from ceramicsnow
- infinietaudela likes this
- ceramicsnow posted this
“I make sculpture that is born from the potters wheel. Many sections are thrown and built to create a constructed beauty, rhythm, and symmetry in abstract form. I am interested in the travel and progression of layered three dimensional pattern, and how this can create different qualities depending on the workings of three essential factors:
- The construction: Simplicity to complexity. Circular or fragmented.
- The rhythm pattern: Different rhythms produced through the construction and the placement of parts.
- The viewing position and depth in form: Horizontal, vertical or angular. Inside space or enclosed rhythm.” Matthew Chambers
ini gimana bikinnya dah .____.